Warning for using the lithium ion rechargeable battery. Mishandling of the battery may cause heat, fire and deterioration in performance. Be sure to observe the following.
Cautions for Use and Handling
– When using the application equipped with the battery, refer to the user’s manual before usage.
– Please read the specific charger manual before charging.
– Charge time should not be longer than specified in the manual.
– When the cell is not charged after long exposure to the charger, discontinue charging.
– Battery must be charged at operating temperature range -5 ~ 50℃.
– Battery must be discharged at operating temperature range -20 ~ 75℃. (Cell Surface Temperature)
– Please check the positive (+) and negative (-) direction before packing.
– When a lead plate or wire is connected to the cell for packing, check out insulation not to short-circuit.
– Battery must be stored separately.
– Battery must be stored in a dry area with low temperature for long-term storage.
– Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or heat.
– Do not use the battery in high static energy environment where the protection device can be damaged.
– When rust or smell is detected on first use, please return the product to the seller immediately.
– The battery must be away from children or pets
– When cell life span shortens after long usage, please exchange to new cells.
– Do not use different charger. Do not use cigarette jacks (in cars) for charging.
– Do not charge with constant current more than maximum charge current.
– Do not discharge at cell temperature of over the 75oC
– Do not disassemble or reconstruct the battery.
– Do not throw or cause impact.
– Do not pierce a hole in the battery with sharp things. (such as nail, knife, pencil, drill)
– Do not use with other batteries or cells.
– Do not solder on battery directly.
– Do not press the battery with overload in manufacturing process, especially ultrasonic welding.
– Do not use old and new cells together for packing.
– Do not expose the battery to high heat. (such as fire)
– Do not put the battery into a microwave or high pressure container.
– Do not use the battery reversed.
– Do not connect positive(+) and negative(-) with conductive materials (such as metal, wire)
– Do not allow the battery to be immerged in or wetted with water or sea-water.